All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. If you have any questions feel free to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2.3 - 2021-03-15
- Custom stickers will no longer be applied to products with the exact same name as the sticker contents to avoid delays in shipping.
4.2.2 - 2021-01-25
- Improved experience for users on small devices to see more preview photos of their designs.
4.2.2 - 2021-01-22
- Lowered formulation prices for clear glosses.
4.2.1 - 2021-01-21
- Lowered formulation prices of our eye spy sealers, eye sealants, color intensifiers, and mascaras.
4.2.0 - 2021-01-20
- You can now upload JPG or PNG files when designing new products for your beauty line.
4.1.0 - 2021-01-17
- You can now create custom product bundles or use our premade sets that include their own sets of photography. Create your own beauty product bundles for your Shopify store that are fully compatible with other apps.
4.0.4 - 2021-01-17
- Added swatches for the sensitive, oily, and dry face mask scrubs.
4.0.31 - 2021-01-16
- Adjusted the swatch of LIQUID LIPSTICK SNOB to be darker and have a closer hue to a darker purple to better represent the formula.
4.0.4 - 2021-01-12
- You can now request that all outdated product photography gets updated to the latest version from the designs area of your dashboard.
4.0.3 - 2021-01-11
- You can now create your own product bundles without needing to download third-party bundling apps. Combine an unlimited amount of your products into groups that customers can purchase togeather.
4.0.2 - 2021-01-10
- For new customer orders purchasing from shops subscribed to the pro plan, we will now only be replacing our existing stickers that hold the product's retail name if your product's name is different from our default. For example, if you sell a lip conditioner called 'Strawberry' on viaGlamour and you've also given it a retail name of 'Strawberry' we won't register a duplicate retail name for the product. Beneath the product's packaging it will continue to say 'Strawberry' via a small sticker in the previously provided example. For shops that are changing their product names to be different than the default, such as 'Rouge Rose' instead of 'Strawberry', we will replace the default sticker with one that reflects your new retail name. This will help us continue to provide copyright protection on unique designs and keep orders shipping quickly to customers.
4.0.1 - 2021-01-08
- We made a mistake for the photography of the soap bars. The tea tree gel soap bar photo was accidently used for the tumeric bar soap photograph. We've not fixed the mistake on our app, please reset your photos if you'd like the latest available photo for these products.
4.0.0 - 2021-01-08
- New liquid corrector added to our catalog to enchance our diversity of skincare products available.
4.0.0 - 2020-12-29
- Kelowna, Cupertino, and Aucland website themes are now available to everyone for free.
3.3.15 - 2020-12-17
- Ingredients component has an improved loading placeholder to avoid page flickering.
3.3.14 - 2020-12-17
- Orders now sync to your dashboard automatically. Improved load times for the order dashboard.
3.3.14 - 2020-12-16
- You can now download logo badges like vegan, cruelty-free, natural ingredients etc to showcase on your shop.
3.3.13 - 2020-12-15
- Products can be added to Shopify in bulk now! Requires any paid plan.
- When creating beauty kits the packaging box will now default as the first photo in your gallery.
3.3.12 - 2020-12-14
- New photography for bar soaps represents white ink as a soft grey color to better match the photo.
- No more passwords! All logins will happen through email verification going forward.
3.3.11 - 2020-12-10
- Mobile-friendly dashboard views for orders & products. (Sorry it took this long! - @Keira)
3.3.10 - 2020-12-9
- Design history can now be downloaded.
3.3.9 - 2020-12-8
- Photos should look much better when uploaded to Shopify as we try to less-aggressive compression techniques.
- Soap bar photos now generating for shop owners.
- Soap bars now available for merchants to customize.
3.3.8 - 2020-12-7
- Several hundred bugs relating product collections were fixed.
3.3.7 - 2020-12-03
- Instagram component will now update even when there are no photos uploaded
- The featured products component will skip any hidden products inside of active collections
- New collections can be added without required a cover art image
- Sites now auto-build themselves, you no longer have to save changes to your site
- Improved caching in California region
3.3.6 - 2020-11-29
- Improved reliability for publishing storefront changes to a real domain
3.3.5 - 2020-11-27
- You can now request fulfillments for Shopify orders through Shopify's admin instead of relying on viaGlamour on auto-accepting orders. You should find it much easier to use!
- Natural soap bars are coming.
[3.3.4 - 2020-11-24
- Photos can be uploaded to the Instagram component instead of having to link them to the original source.
[3.3.3 - 2020-11-23
- Changes made to collections instantly transfer to sites.
[3.3.2 - 2020-11-22
- Designs can now be fast-forwarded onto other products to save time. Ex: Reuse the lipstick design for shipping labels.
- Designs can now be deleted.
- Original designs can now be downloaded as PDFss and PNGs.
[3.3.2 - 2020-11-21
- Improved loading times and reduced bandwidth consumption for product photography. (Thanks Argo!)
[3.3.1 - 2020-11-19
- Products with non-existant or broken product photos will be automatically deleted from catalogs.
[3.3 - 2020-11-18
- Bundles can now be created by merchants from the product dashboard. An example product bundle could be a liquid lipstick like Loving Red combined with a Cystal Clear Gloss.
[3.2.1 - 2020-11-18
- Photos can noe be updated from the product dashboard. Merchants will see a prompt anytime a product needs to be updated; photos will automatically sync to Shopify, viaGlamour, and other connected sales channels.
[3.2 - 2020-11-16
- Talc-free eyeshadows now available for Pro merchants.
- Mist packaging will be changed from transparent bottles to fully-enclosed black packaging.
[3.1.1 - 2020-11-15
- Product pricing has been lowered for international customers to accomodate new shipping zone rules for flat rate shipping for cosmetics and skincare products purchases.
[3.1.0 - 2020-11-10
- Improved loading times for sites and images.
[3.0.10 - 2020-11-10
- Terms of service have been updated. Available on https://viaglamour.com/auth/browse/tos.
[3.0.9 - 2020-11-09
- [Privy(https://www.privy.com/?gspk=a2lyaWxjbGltc29uODYy&gsxid=xHjDugu8lDpB) is now a supported Shopify app with viaGlamour.
[3.0.8 - 2020-11-02
- Mango sugar lip conditioners and mango lip scrubs are now available.
- Talc-free eyeshadows will be available for Pro subscribers.
- Talc-free blushes will be available for Pro subsribers.
[3.0.7 - 2020-10-27
- Kelowna theme is now available for all merchants.
[3.0.6 - 2020-10-26
- All palette products have been depreciated. Existing palettes already available for purchase will be fulfilled until January 1st 2021.
- A different set of product packaging is being produced for palettes. Palettes will relaunch with new packaging when they are ready for production.
[3.0.5 - 2020-10-26
- Added a pink photo studios for the color intensifier gel and eye spy sealer products.
[3.0.4 - 2020-10-25
- Swatch photos are now available for moisturizing creams, lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, eye creams, foundations, and concealers.
[3.0.3 - 2020-10-24
- Mobile app is now available for iPhone users. Download it on our support page.
- Improved website speeds on slow connections by limiting network requests.
[3.0.2 - 2020-10-19
- Kits now have fewer restrictions. You can now bundle 3 or 4 products inside of kits.
- New kits will slowly introduce wrinkle paper for padding instead of using the plastic display tray to improve the recyclability of products.
- Kits are now exlusive to pro merchants. Any existing kits that are already being sold will remain unchanged.
[3.0.1 - 2020-10-03
- Swatches are now available for most products. They can automatically be added to your products at the /create page.
- Mascaras have been added for Pro subscribers.
- Eyelash Serums have been added for Pro subscribers.
- Liquid Eyeliner have been added for Pro subscribers.
- Heavy-weight products can now only be created by Pro subsribers. This includes the aloe vera gel, tea tree gel, and body moisturizing creams. If you're already selling this product there will be zero changes to your ability to sell or promote your items.
[2.3.2 - 2020-09-30
- Stickers have improved for products! The text is now size-aware which will prevent product names accidently overlapping your store name or byline. Product names on stickers will continue to take up maximum space on the sticker without overlap.
- Additional security measures implemented for login verification.
[2.3.1 - 2020-09-21
- Prices for our formulas have been lowered and shipping rates have been slightly adjusted. Shipping prices for the US has increased by $2 to a total of $4.99 for flat-rate shipping. Canadian shipping remains the same at $6.99. Shipping to the UK will remain $7.99. Shipping to any other country with a USPS presence will now be $9.99.
- Fonts are now globally applied to all pages and collections of your website.
[1.2.1 - 2020-09-17
- Custom product pages can now be designed.
- Photo swatches will soon be an optional photo you can add to products
[1.2.1 - 2020-09-15
- New theme 'Queenstown' is now available.
- Theme builder now encourages you to add alt tag descriptions to your images.
- You can add custom layouts and pages to your site for free.
- Themes will support an offline mode to show customers a landing page without any products.
[1.2.0 - 2020-09-08
- Customers on the PRO plan will now have their website cached across three new data centers for faster load times across NZ, JP, TO.
1.2.0 - 2020-09-07
- Themes now manage the loading of background photos faster by loading a low-quality image first and transiting to the original after it's been loaded. This allows for users to view your completed site faster.
- New fullscreen component style for a half-height screen view with text aligned to the left.
- Highlight components now support unlimited cards.
- Loading components no longer require a color selection.
1.2.0 - 2020-09-03
- Apple Pay is now working across all domains on cart & checkout pages! It's 2x faster than regular card checkout and is prompted prior to showing PayPal options for better optimized conversions.
- Removed Apple Pay from product pages
1.2.0 - 2020-09-02
- Preview domains now supported. Merchants can trial a website without having to subscribe.
- Enable site options for all users
1.1.0 - 2020-09-01
- Components now support hover effects. By default colors will be 10% darker on hover for action items.
1.0.0 - 2017-06-20
- Section about "changelog" vs "CHANGELOG".